To help your institution endorse the action plan and funding timeline proposed by The Minds We Need paper, and to further support your advocacy efforts at both the state and federal levels, a toolkit with resources and supporting documentation has been developed for you and your staff. The toolkit documents and a list of resources have been updated as of August 4, 2021.
- Customizable statement of support (download Word document — updated July 14)
- Guidance on social media promotion and endorsement of the paper (PDF)
- Factsheet of key talking points (PDF — updated July 14)
- Funding timeline factsheet (PDF — updated July 14)
- Factsheet listing all contributors to the paper (PDF — updated July 14)
- Indicators of Broadband Need Map, created by the United States Department of Commerce, National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA).
- United States Broadband Usage Percentages Dataset, developed and published on GitHub by Microsoft as part of their efforts to help close the rural broadband gap.
If you have any questions about the toolkit, please email email@example.com